Your contribution is important. Your generosity helps UDI develop and support client-centered services and promote community outreach operations. Please consider UDI as a program worthy of your support.
UDI is a 501(c)(3) private nonprofit based facility. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Ways to donate:
- Make a one time contribution via cash, check, or credit card
- Make a Tribute or Memorial Gift- Donate in memory or in honor of someone special. We will mail an acknowledgement card.
- Set Up a Matching Gift- Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contribution or volunteer hours by their employees.
- Gift Planning- Meet your financial, tax, or estate planning objectives while providing critical support to adults with disabilities.
- Gift Cards
- Help purchase items on our Wish List
UDI also gratefully accepts corporate sponsorships, gifts of stock, and gifts to established or new endowments. Feel free to contact us for help with these specialty gifts.
DONATE ONLINE NOW
Want more information?
For more information on giving, please contact Leonard Politowicz by phone at 704-289-1571 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Wish List:
- Cleaning supplies
- Toiletry items
- Arts and crafts supplies
- Acrylic, watercolor, house paints
- Assorted brushes
- Drawing papers
- Containers for organizing
- Stage equipment
- Sound equipment
- Costumes and makeup
- Educational materials
- Books, board games and puzzles
- Party Supplies
- Paper products
- Seasonal gifts
- Vans for transportation